You are about to open a new browser window.
Clicking an external link on our site causes a new window to open. However, your shopping session will remain active in this window. Simply return here to continue shopping.
Would you like to proceed?
|Protein Tag or Fusion:||
V5 Epitope Tag
|Constitutive or Inducible System:||
|Selection Agent (Eukaryotic):||
Directional TOPO Vectors,
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
pLenti⁄V5-D-TOPO® reagents (Box 1) Store at -20°C
• pLenti6⁄V5-D-TOPO® Reagents (15-20 ng⁄µl linearized plasmid DNA in: 50% glycerol, 50 mM Tris-HCl, pH 7.4 (at 25°C),1 mM EDTA, 2 mM DTT, 0.1% Triton X-100, 100 µg⁄ml BSA, 30 µM bromophenol blue)
• dNTP Mix (12.5 mM each dATP, dCTP, dGTP, dTTP in water, pH8 at a total volume of 10 µl)
• Salt Solution (1.2 M NaCl and 0.06 M MgCl2, volume of 50 µl)
• Water (1 ml)
• CMV Forward Sequencing Primer (0.1 µg⁄µl in TE Buffer, pH 8, pH8 at a total volume of 20 µl)
• Control PCR Primers (0.1 µg⁄µl each in TE Buffer, pH 8, pH8 at a total volume of 10 µl)
• Control PCR Template (0.1 µg⁄µl in TE Buffer, pH 8, pH8 at a total volume of 10 µl)
• pLenti6⁄V5-GW⁄lacZ (lyophilized in TE Buffer, pH 8, 10 µg)
One Shot® Stbl3™ Chemically Competent E. coli (Box 2) Store at -80°C
• S.O.C. Medium (2% Trypton, 0.5% Yeast Extract, 10 mM NaCl, 2.5 mM KCl, 10 mM MgCl2, 10 mM MgSO4, 20 mM glucose. 6ml) May be stored at +4°C or room temperature
• Stbl3™ Cells (21 x 50 µl)
• pUC19 Control DNA (10 pg⁄µl in 5 mM Tris-HCl, 0.5 mM EDTA, pH 8. 50 µl)
Note: Use lot number only (e.g., "K18126").
Search unsuccessful? Request a COA
To have the best experience possible while visiting our website, please tell us where you are located. Please enable cookies* (if disabled) and then select your location.
To access this page, please close your session and log into the PunchOut session again. You will need to provide an email address on the sign-in page.Please note if you are a punchout to supply center customer, and are viewing this message, your procurement system does not provide the required information to access this tool. Please contact your procurement system administrator for further instructions.