The Ion AmpliSeq™ Exome Kit enables the fastest and simplest method of exome enrichment to accelerate your human disease research, producing exome libraries in under 6 hours with less than 60 minutes of hands-on time. Leveraging the ultra-high multiplex PCR approach of Ion AmpliSeq™ technology
with the Ion Proton™ Sequencer
, the Ion AmpliSeq™ Exome Kit allows for rapid sequencing of key exonic regions of the genome, going from DNA to variants in just 2 days.
The Ion AmpliSeq™ Exome Kit components include:
• Ion AmpliSeq™ Exome Panel: oligo pools/primers for performing ultra-high multiplex PCR enrichment of the exonic regions of the genome
• Ion AmpliSeq™ Library kits for preparation of amplicon libraries using Ion AmpliSeq™ technology
• Ion PI™ Reagents XT Kit: supplemental reagents for enhanced template preparation and sequencing on the Ion OneTouch™ 2 System and the Ion Proton™ Sequencer (Ion PI™ Template OT2 200 Kit v2
and Ion PI™ Sequencing 200 Kit v2
must be purchased separately)
• Ion PI™ Chip Kit v2 for sequencing on the Ion Proton™ Sequencer
The Ion AmpliSeq™ Exome Kit along with the Ion Proton™ System enable you to:
• Simplify exome enrichment through the combination of PCR and the Ion AmpliSeq™ workflow, resulting in less than 1 hour of hands-on time to produce exome libraries in under 6 hours
• Accelerate your disease research with rapid exome sequencing, going from DNA to variants in just 2 days
• Access affordable exome sequencing when you need it, without the need to batch dozens of samples, or the high price of a lower-throughput run
• Maximize sequencing efficiency with >90% on-target bases and >92% coverage uniformity and design covering >97% of the Consensus Coding Sequences (CCDS) annotation
• Identify annotated, filtered variants without bioinformatics expertise through fully integrated analysis with Torrent Suite™ and Ion Reporter™ software
Quickest Exome Enrichment with Unprecedented Simplicity
The Ion AmpliSeq™ Exome Kit provides unmatched simplicity for exome enrichment. With a workflow requiring less than 60 minutes of hands-on time and no centrifugation steps, the Ion AmpliSeq™ Exome Kit enables exome libraries in less than 6 hours with the least amount of hands-on time. Additionally, the Ion AmpliSeq™ Exome Kit maintains a low input requirement of 50 ng DNA.
Lowest Cost Per Exome on a Benchtop Sequencer
Paired with the Ion Proton™ System, the Ion AmpliSeq™ Exome Kit allows disease researchers to access affordable exome sequencing at their benchtops without the sample batching normally required to achieve a low cost per sample or the long turnaround times. Using the Ion AmpliSeq™ Exome Kit with the Ion Proton™ System enables you to go from DNA to variants in as little as 2 days. Additionally, with the most uniform exome enrichment covering >97% of CCDS, you can achieve the most efficient sequencing with 2 exomes run per Ion PI™ chip.
Fully Integrated Analysis Without Bioinformatics Expertise
The combination of Torrent Suite™ and Ion Reporter™ software provides a simple and streamlined analysis workflow that automates the identification of your variants of interest without needing the expertise or infrastructure of a full bioinformatics team. Additionally, the Ion Proton™ Sequencer along with Ion Reporter™ Software delivers both SNP and indel information along with copy number changes through a single analysis workflow, advancing your human disease research.