Oncomine™ Research Premium Edition is a subscription-based software tool for academic researchers that provides additional advanced features and analyses over Oncomine™ Research Edition (a free edition available at www.oncomine.org). Oncomine™ Research Edition is a powerful web application that integrates and unifies high-throughput cancer profiling data so that target expression across a large number of cancer types and experiments can be accessed online, in seconds. Oncomine™ Research Edition includes annual data updates and basic analysis types such as cancer vs. normal, multi-cancer, and co-expression. It features gene and concept summaries, outlier analysis, meta-analysis, and meta-cancer outlier profile analysis (COPA). In addition, Oncomine™ Research Edition has an Oncomine™ support community site where users can share their experiences using this software tool.
Oncomine™ Research Premium Edition is a subscription version that allows users with advanced research needs to take advantage of additional features and analyses. These features include quarterly data updates and both basic and advanced analyses such as cancer subtype, clinical outcome, patient treatment response, perturbation analyses, and drug sensitivity analyses. These analyses provide valuable insight into biology, regulation, pathways, drug response, and patient populations. In addition, the Premium Edition allows users to search for multiple genes at a time, export to Excel, PowerPoint, and SVG to share results, upload custom concepts, and access enhanced support, as well as search the Oncomine™ database for enrichment of user-defined gene signatures.
Oncomine™ Research Premium Edition features:
• Advanced search features, including multi-gene searching, allow you to visualize your data faster and easier
• Quarterly data updates help make your research more robust by viewing it in context of the latest cancer studies
• My Concepts is a custom concept upload that makes your workflows more efficient by allowing you to quickly run an analysis on your specific signature
• Export results to Excel, PowerPoint, and SVG to perform additional analyses and easily share your findings; export nodes and edges files for concept association visualizations
• Sophisticated built-in analyses allow you to answer critical research questions about your dataLearn more about Oncomine™ Research Premium Edition
Oncomine™ Research Premium Edition can be licensed for various user numbers, up to an institutional license with unlimited number of registered users. You must be a registered user of Oncomine™ Research Edition to upgrade. Note:
This product is for academic and nonprofit cancer researchers only. If you are a commercial/for-profit cancer researcher, please contact one of our knowledgable sales specialists at email@example.com