Magnetic particles from alternative suppliers often have a random size range distribution, surface area and binding capacity. This could compromise the reproducibility of your results. With Dynabeads® MyOne™ SILANE you are ensured a higher sensitivity, capacity and performance.
The small 1 µm Dynabeads® MyOne™ SILANE have an optimized silica-like surface chemistry and a high specific surface area, providing efficient kinetics and a high sensitivity in nucleic acid capture. Their uniform size and surface area also ensure reproducible results. The product holds reputable Dynal® high standards with respect to within- and between-lot reproducibility and automation ability.
- Highly predictable binding per mg of beads
- High sensitivity, allowing for a low detection limit
- For isolation of viral DNA⁄RNA, total RNA, genomic DNA, etc.
- Isolates both DNA and RNA
- Quicker than spin columns
- More cost-effective, yet performs to the same level as spin columns
- Automation-friendly (slow sedimentation rate + high magnetic mobility)
- Adjusted to customer requirements on a custom OEM basis
- Isolation of total nucleic acids (DNA⁄RNA)from typical biological samples (e.g. serum⁄plasma, whole blood, etc.)
- Well suited for automated assays.
- Dedicated kits have been developed for isolation of viral nucleic acids and genomic DNA (available separately).
Validation and customization (bead, buffer, protocol or format) can be made available on a custom OEM basis. For further information and price quotes for larger volumes of the silica-like Dynabeads® MyOne™ SILANE, please contact us at: email@example.com.