Diversity & Inclusion
1. Everyone, no matter their background, should feel welcome.
2. Opportunities to do important work and get promoted within the organization should be equally available to all.
3. Everyone should feel free to live honestly and openly, without the need to conform to anyone else's expectations about culture or lifestyle.
4. To keep strengthening our competitive advantage we must attract, retain and develop the best talent.
We celebrate diversity and inclusion as just a natural way of working together. Diversity and inclusion are woven deeply into our company culture. A vibrant, powerful mix of talent, backgrounds and different ideas — because we know we are stronger together.
We encourage collaboration and teamwork, open debate, personal integrity, honest communication, and individual achievement.
- Maintained a consistent level of diversity within both gender and ethnicity evaluations.
- Trained 400 leaders in the art of managing inclusion.
- Recognized as a 2012 Best Diversity Company by readers of Diversity/Careers
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We are also committed to affirmative action and strive to provide fair and equal wages to employees regardless of gender or ethnicity.