Alexa Fluor® Products
We have a broad range of Alexa Fluor® dyes and conjugates including secondary antibodies, primary antibodies, bioconjugates and more.
- Secondary Detection Reagents — Secondary Antibodies, Streptavidin, Anti-Dye and Hapten Antibodies, TSA Kits & More
- Labeling Kits — Antibodies, Proteins & DNA/RNA
- Reactive Dyes — Succinimidyl Esters, Malemides, & More
- Cell Structure & Tracing — Phalloidins, Dextrans, Polar Tracers & More
- Cellular Analysis Kits — Apoptosis, Cell Proliferation, Cytotoxicity, & More
- Bioconjugates — Annexin V, Cholera toxin, Lectins & More
- Primary Antibodies — For Cell Junctions, Phosphoproteins, CD Markers, & More
Alexa Fluor® secondary detection reagents exhibit superior brightness and photostability, outperforming conventional fluorescent reagents across the spectrum. Our conjugates are made with the highest quality antibodies and avidins stringently tested on cell samples to ensure high selectivity and sensitivity. Most of our secondary antibodies have been affinity purified and cross-absorbed against the sera of a number of species to minimize cross-reactivity.
The Alexa Fluor® dyes are available in several reactive forms for labeling biopolymers and derivatizing low molecular weight molecules. All Alexa Fluor® dyes are available as an amine-reactive succinimidyl ester, and many are available in thiol, aldehyde, and carboxylic acid reactive forms.
- Alexa Fluor® Amine Reactive
- Alexa Fluor® Aldehyde Reactive
- Alexa Fluor® Carboxylic Acid Reactive
- Alexa Fluor® Thiol Reactive
Choose from a comprehensive selection of innovative, and time-tested labeling kits for proteins and antibodies, cDNA, RNA and DNA that feature water soluble reagents and streamlined protocols for conjugate purification. Not sure what type of protein labeling kit you need?
Life Technologies offers a wide selection of Molecular Probes® Alexa Fluor® dye-labeled molecules for cell structure as well as cellular and neuronal tracing including conjugates of phalloidin, dextrans, biocytins, and hydrazides.
- Actin & Tubulin Conjugates
- Lipid Rafts
- Phalloidin Conjugates
- Subcellular Analysis (ER & Peroxisomes)
Life Technologies offers a wide selection of Molecular Probes® Alexa Fluor® dye-labeled conjugates for a broad range of applications. Featuring conjugates lectins, Annexin V, and other proteins, these products exhibit the superior brightness and photostability associated with the Alexa Fluor® dyes.
- Annexin V
- Other Protein Conjugates (Bungarotoxin, Cholera Toxin, EGF, and More)
Life Technologies offers a wide selection of cellular analysis kits using Molecular Probes® Alexa Fluor® conjugates. These kits include our click technology and have been designed for multiple instrument platforms—flow cytometry, microplates, fluorescence imaging, HCS and HTS.