Maximize Your Lab’s Budget with Great Savings
Save Up to 30% Off Alexa Fluor® Secondary Antibodies and Streptavidins*
Purchase your Alexa Fluor® labeled secondary antibodies and streptavidins from the fluorescence leader that invented them.
- Consistency and reliability: You can trust your Alexa Fluor® labeled secondary antibodies and streptavidins to more reliably detect your target. And that helps saves you time and money.
- Superior brightness: Alexa Fluor® labeled secondary antibodies and streptavidins offer superior brightness and photostability for clearer results and longer-lasting images, giving you more time for image capture.
- Confidence in your research results: With over 30,000 citations, Alexa Fluor® labeled secondary antibodies and streptavidins are among the most peer-referenced fluorescence products in life sciences. And that means you can be confident in your results.
For a limited time—the more you buy, the more you save
- Purchase any 1 Alexa Fluor® secondary antibody or streptavidin, save 10%.
- Purchase any 2 Alexa Fluor® secondary antibodies or streptavidin, save 20%.
- Purchase any 3 Alexa Fluor® secondary antibodies or streptavidin, save 30%.
Use promotion code RGC002 when placing your order.
Simply order from the list of antibodies below or see our entire list of Alexa Fluor® labeled secondary antibodies and streptividins.
Offer expires December 31, 2014.
*This promotion is open to customers in the US and Canada who purchase a qualifying amount of Alexa Fluor® conjugated secondary antibodies in a single purchase order. Discount will apply to qualifying orders received by Life Technologies no later than Dec 31, 2014, or until promotional supplies are depleted, whichever comes first. Discount applies to the list price in effect at the time the order is received by Life Technologies. Cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Offer void where prohibited, licensed, or restricted by federal, state, provincial, or local laws or regulation or agency/institutional policy. Other restrictions may apply.