Your New Research Companion
Pharmacogenomics (PGx) is an important topic for the development of psychotropic, cancer, pain, and cardiovascular medications. Life Technologies can assist you with your PGx research with well-established TaqMan® Assays combined with the QuantStudio™ 12K Flex Real-Time PCR System and the OpenArray® platform to deliver a flexible, cost-saving, and high-throughput solution for pharmacogenomics research.
A complete pharmacogenomics workflow using the QuantStudio™ 12K Flex Real-Time PCR System
Our sample-to-results PGx workflow for SNP and CNV analysis in DME genes.
A comparison of genotyping platforms for pharmacogenetic testing
Mark Borgman, Director of Clinical Laboratory Operations at PGXL Laboratories.
Free online tool translates results to star alleles when using TaqMan® Drug Metabolism Genotyping Assays and TaqMan® Copy Number Assays.
Simple workflows have been established for the analysis of mutations and copy number variants for drug metabolism enzyme (DME) genes, including CYP2D6, that enable you to achieve results in less than one day. Based on your target sample throughput, there is a flexible solution to meet your needs.
Choose from pre-defined TaqMan® PGx panels or design your own using our 2,700 TaqMan® DME Assays plus— custom TaqMan® Assays.
Analyze copy number variants, including CYP2D6, using QuantStudio™ 12K Flex blocks for the flexibility needed to adjust your throughput from one to hundreds of samples per day.
- AlleleTyper™ Software: a flexible application for mapping SNP genotype and CNV data patterns to pharmacogenomics allele nomenclature
- Annotation of genetic polymorphisms in drug-metabolizing enzymes
- Detecting polymorphisms in drug metabolism genes uncovers more than genotypes
- Coverage of the PharmaADME consortion
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
- Pharmacogenomics User Guide
- User Guide Addendum for 384-well Plates
- TaqMan® Drug Metabolism Genotyping Assays data sheet
- Index File: TaqMan® Drug Metabolism Genotyping Assays
- PGx Common Markers file
- TaqMan® Drug Metabolism Genotyping Assays test data
- TaqMan® Copy Number Assays for DME genes test data
- TaqMan Drug Metabolism Genotyping Assays on OpenArray Plates