The EZQC™ Online Tool helps provide laboratories with quality control management tools that guide testing from assay implementation to monitoring assay performance. The expanded EZQC™ Online Tool includes the EZValidation™ Online Tool, along with new interlaboratory peer comparison and calibration verification features, to help enhance laboratory productivity and assurance.
Online Tools for Peer Comparison & Assay Validation
Our online peer-comparison tools and EZValidation™ molecular-test validation and verification program helps you evaluate your data and develop protocols for validating molecular tests in your laboratory.
- A simple interface for QC data entry, customized for each laboratory
- Validation of entered data, thereby reducing erroneous data entry due to human error
- Instantaneous reporting of QC testing results
- Graphs of laboratory data and comparison of your data with aggregate data from other laboratories
- Fully customized graphical reports, available either electronically or in printed form
- The ability to compare your laboratory’s accuracy and precision with that of other laboratories in your peer group
- The capacity to set control limits to ensure your laboratory’s processes are in control