MagMAX™ Sample Preparation System
The MagMAX™ Sample Preparation System features an integrated design to simplify, standardize, and accelerate nucleic acid purification.
The MagMAX™ system features:
- Confidence in your results—highly effective removal of PCR inhibitors
- Convenience—purify both RNA and DNA
- Improved purity—magnetic bead technology helps reduce cross-contamination
- Sample flexibility—use with a wide variety of animal samples such as blood, milk, semen, smegma, tissue, ear notches, swabs, feces, and FTA™ cards
- Ease of use—easier than filters for manual preparation, or automate using the MagMAX™ Express platform
- Time savings—system is designed to deliver faster time-to-results
MagMAX™-96 Viral RNA Isolation Kit
Flexibility and Convenience
Purify RNA and DNA from a wide array of sample types.
The AgPath-ID™ One-Step RT-PCR Reagents, Path-ID™ qPCR Master Mix, and Path-ID™ Multiplex One-Step RT-PCR Kit have been specifically designed for animal sample matrices. Their development and design is focused on analytical sensitivity.
These products are:
- Versatile—can be used with a wide range of primers, probes, and thermal cyclers
- Fast—obtain results in approximately 1 hour
AgPath-ID™ One-Step RT-PCR Reagents are designed for sensitive, robust amplification of RNA targets using a rapid, single-tube real-time reverse transcription PCR (RT-PCR) strategy.
Path-ID™ qPCR Master Mix is a convenient enzyme, buffer, and dNTP mix for TaqMan® probe-based real-time PCR amplification of DNA targets, optimized for research of importance in animal health and to function in the presence of PCR inhibitors. With the exception of a PCR primer/TaqMan® probe mix for your target, the Path-ID™ qPCR Master Mix includes everything you need for real-time PCR amplification, including:
- AmpliTaq Gold® ultrapure thermostable DNA polymerase designed for automatic hot start, to minimize nonspecific PCR products
- Optimized buffer and dNTP concentration, for reliable PCR
- Passive internal reference, based on proprietary ROX™ dye, for precise data analysis
Path-ID™ Multiplex One-Step RT-PCR Kit is designed for the sensitive, robust amplification and multiplex quantitation of up to 4 RNA targets simultaneously using a simple real-time RT-PCR strategy. The kit includes the buffers and enzymes needed for RT-PCR; you supply only the RNA sample, PCR primers and TaqMan® probes.
Regulatory requirements vary by country; products may not be available in your geographic area.