Workflow solutions, Master Mix
The AgPath-ID™ One-Step RT-PCR Reagents, Path-ID™ qPCR Master Mix, and Path-ID™ Multiplex One-Step RT-PCR Kit have been specifically designed for animal sample matrices. Their development and design is focused on analytical sensitivity.
These products are:
- Versatile—can be used with a wide range of primers, probes, and thermal cyclers
- Fast—obtain results in approximately 1 hour
AgPath-ID™ One-Step RT-PCR Reagents are designed for sensitive, robust amplification of RNA targets using a rapid, single-tube real-time reverse transcription PCR (RT-PCR) strategy.
Path-ID™ qPCR Master Mix is a convenient enzyme, buffer, and dNTP mix for TaqMan® probe-based real-time PCR amplification of DNA targets, optimized for research of importance in animal health and to function in the presence of PCR inhibitors. With the exception of a PCR primer/TaqMan® probe mix for your target, the Path-ID™ qPCR Master Mix includes everything you need for real-time PCR amplification, including:
- AmpliTaq Gold® ultrapure thermostable DNA polymerase designed for automatic hot start, to minimize nonspecific PCR products
- Optimized buffer and dNTP concentration, for reliable PCR
- Passive internal reference, based on proprietary ROX™ dye, for precise data analysis
Path-ID™ Multiplex One-Step RT-PCR Kit is designed for the sensitive, robust amplification and multiplex quantitation of up to 4 RNA targets simultaneously using a simple real-time RT-PCR strategy. The kit includes the buffers and enzymes needed for RT-PCR; you supply only the RNA sample, PCR primers and TaqMan® probes.
Regulatory requirements vary by country; products may not be available in your geographic area.
For veterinary use only.