Next-generation quantification: Quantifiler® HP Kit and Quantifiler® Trio Kit*
Take control of your workflow
These next generation real-time PCR-based kits are designed for the quantification of amplifiable human DNA that is present in a sample, and have been validated for human identification applications.
The kits also determine the amount of male and female DNA contained within a sample. More importantly, they deliver a new quality index tool that enables DNA analysts to critically evaluate how to proceed downstream to select the appropriate STR technologies, to obtain the most probative results with the most challenging samples.
The Quantifiler® Human Plus (HP) DNA Quantification kit utilizes human targets to determine the total amount of human genomic DNA, while the Quantifiler®Trio DNA Quantification kit utilizes both human and male targets to determine the amount of total genomic DNA and male DNA, respectively.
Enables accurate results in less time for your most challenging samples
- Evaluate sample quality (degradation and inhibition) and quantity in a single reaction.
- Increase workflow efficiency with faster time to results and flexible sample processing protocols
- Enhanced sensitivity and an improved male target (Trio Kit) helps deliver more accurate results for challenging samples which contain low concentrations of DNA or low- ratio mixture samples
- Greater correlation with downstream results when used in conjunction with latest generation STR Kits
Contact your local sales rep to learn more
Current quantification kits
Contact us for more information about Life Technologies quantification.
* The content provided herein may relate to products that have not been officially released, and is subject to change without notice.
For Research, Forensic or Paternity Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.