Next-generation quantification: Quantifiler® HP Kit and Quantifiler® Trio Kit*
Take control of your workflow
These next generation real-time PCR-based kits are designed for the quantification of amplifiable human DNA that is present in a sample, and have been validated for human identification applications.
The kits also determine the amount of male and female DNA contained within a sample. More importantly, they deliver a new quality index tool that enables DNA analysts to critically evaluate how to proceed downstream to select the appropriate STR technologies, to obtain the most probative results with the most challenging samples.
The Quantifiler® Human Plus (HP) DNA Quantification kit utilizes human targets to determine the total amount of human genomic DNA, while the Quantifiler®Trio DNA Quantification kit utilizes both human and male targets to determine the amount of total genomic DNA and male DNA, respectively.
Coming in fall, 2013, these kits will feature:
Fast, accurate decision tool
- Shorter time to results, compared to original quantification kits
- Increased assay sensitivity and accuracy
- Solid decision-making for forensic casework sample processing pathways
Higher performance with challenging samples
- Improved performance with low-ratio male/female mixture samples
- IPC optimization to match performance of next-generation STR kits
- Gain key information on sample quality prior to PCR amplification
Enhanced workflow and data analysis
- Flexible protocols for improved sample throughput
- Improved consistency and homogeneity of DNA standard
- Customized workflow templates plus data analysis and STR setup tools.
Current quantification kits
Contact us for more information about Life Technologies quantification.
* The content provided herein may relate to products that have not been officially released, and is subject to change without notice.
For Research, Forensic or Paternity Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.