Training is the Key to Success
Forensic DNA testing constantly evolves with new technologies, procedures, and requirements. To maintain success, DNA analysts must learn how best to adapt laboratory processes and improve their technical understanding of analysis procedures.
All of these reasons make training a top priority. Properly trained forensic scientists increase productivity, reduce down- time, and contribute to the laboratory's success. Whether you are validating new technologies and protocols or want to gain an understanding of basic troubleshooting skills for specific applications, our Integrated Human Identification Training courses will help you to achieve your goals.
Life Technologies understands how training and continued education for DNA analysts contributes to the success of any laboratory. We partner with the human identification community to provide specialized training courses for our Applied Biosystems® validated reagents, instrumentation, and software. The HID University logo indicates training opportunities in your region that are designed specifically for users of Applied Biosystems® products validated for use in human identification applications.
- Development of the AmpFℓSTR® NGM™ PCR Amplification Kit
- Extraction of High Quality Genomic DNA from Forensic Samples
- 2009 North America Future Trends in DNA Technology Seminar Series Presentations
- 2008 America Future Trends in DNA Technology Seminar Series Presentations
- Interactive Demo: the HID EVOlution™ System
- The Impact of miniSTR Technology on Forensic Casework
- Developmental Validation of the AmpFℓSTR® MiniFiler™ PCR Amplification Kit