Epitope Tag Antibodies
Search for primary antibodies
Reliable, reproducible data depends on the quality of the antibodies you’re using. Our high-quality epitope tag antibodies are designed to provide the specificity and sensitivity you need to advance your research. Many of our epitope antibodies are qualified for multiple techniques, such as probing for an overexpressed protein on a western blot or for cell imaging to visually locate proteins in context within cells. Our antibodies are designed to be:
- Sensitive—to match the level of detection you need
- Reliable—to help you get great data every time
- Affordable—so you can get the most out of your research budget
Many of our epitope antibodies are qualified for multiple techniques, such as probing for an overexpressed protein on a western blot or visually locating proteins in cells.
Use the same antibody in multiple experiments
Our most popular epitope antibodies
Find products for the entire western workflow
The right antibodies make a critical contribution to great western results, but they are not the only important piece.
- Retain protein integrity while getting superior separation using Bolt® gels and the Bolt® Mini Gel Tank
- Rapidly and efficiently transfer your proteins using the iBlot® 2 Dry Blotting System
- Combine our highly specific primary and secondary antibodies with the iBind™ Western System to achieve clean western blots that clearly identify your target protein
- Eliminate the complexities of microscopy without compromising performance using the EVOS® line of cell imaging systems
Partner with us to scale-up your process or product development pipeline with bulk quantities of high-quality immunoassay reagents and biochemicals. We offer a variety of compounds, devices, and resins for your large-scale applications.
Please click on the button below to fill out our bulk and custom ordering form.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.