Gibco® Media Express™
The experience you trust. Now available at high speed.
Now you can secure legendary Gibco® reliability with nimble, responsive custom service.
Streamlined solutions for process development applications and quick research needs
Services to accommodate the unique needs of both process development and research
Small scale process development for bioprocessing:
- protein therapeutic / biologics expression
- vaccine expression
- small volume testing prior to cGMP scale-up
Bench research requires a quick turnaround:
- high throughput screening
- primary cell media research
- primary research
- cell therapy research
- stem cell research
Gibco® Media Express™ features:
- cGMP Qualified raw materials and WFI-quality water
- Special fixed pricing schedule, quoted at order inquiry
- Rapid delivery—orders typically shipped within 10-15 working days
- Public domain (e.g., DMEM)
- Customer-developed formulations
- Proprietary GIBCO® formulations (e.g., CD Hybridoma).
|Available formats||Volume||Packaging||Container Sizes|
|Liquid Media (1X)||1L to 200L||Standard bottles and flexible bags||100mL, 500mL, 1L bottles
5L, 10L bags
|Dry Powder Media (DPM)||1 kg to 10 kg batches||Established plastic containers||1kg, 2kg, 5kg|
|Advanced Granulation Technology™ (AGT™) Media||2 kg to 10 kg batches||Standard packaging||2kg, 4kg, 6kg, 8kg, 10kg|
Other packaging options (eg. Wave prefilled bags) may be available upon request. Standard lead time not applicable.
Manufacture your own formulation
Phone: (800) 955-6288, ext. 46966
Fax: (716) 774-6613
Click here to contact us by email.
You will receive a response to your request within 1 business day.
Invitrogen Account Managers, Technical Support Scientists, R&D Scientists, and Quality Experts are here for you.
Contact your Bioproduction Specialist
Have questions about Gibco® media, POROS® chromatography resins, Applied Biosystems® SEQ rapid contaminant tests, or our Cell Therapy products? Click below to access product brochures, training videos, mobile apps, and more.
Looking for Help?