Plasma Sample Preparation
Sample Preparation and Plasma Protein Depletion
Single-step, single use protein depletion products for the removal of high-abundance human serum proteins from serum, plasma or CSF, before mass spec and/or gel analysis for biomarker discovery, validation, or diagnostics.
- Cost-effective, single use sample preparation
- Minimize cross contamination between samples
- Up to 99% protein removal from samples
- Mono specificity helps ensure reproducible results
|CaptureSelect™ HumanPlasma14||Depletes the top 14 most abundant proteins from human blood plasma: albumin, IgG, IgM, IgA, IgE, IgD and free light chains, transferrin, fibrinogen, α-1 antitrypsin, apolipoprotein A1, α-2 macroglobulin, α-1 acid glycoprotein, and haptoglobin; enables >99% depletion of albumin and other high-abundance proteins, with no nonspecific binding and the highest reported loading capacity|
|CaptureSelect™ HumanPlasma Albumin||Depletes albumin from human plasma or serum|
|CaptureSelect™ HumanPlasma Ig/Albumin||Depletes human plasma or serum of albumin and all Igs, including IgG, IgA, IgM, IgD, IgE, and free light chains|
|CaptureSelect™ Multi Species Albumin||Depletes albumin from plasma or serum derived from a number of different species (e.g., mouse, rat, rabbit, goat, bovine, guinea pig, human, and horse)|
Plasma Sample Prep Literature
- CaptureSelect™ HumanPlasma Ig/Albumin is a premium offering over other products available as it, besides IgG’s also removes other Ig’s and all free antibody light chains.
- Development of a Chip/Chip/SRM platform using digital chip isoelectric focusing and LC-Chip mass spectrometry for enrichment and quantitation of low abundance protein biomarkers in human plasma.