Posters by Oncomine™ Platform Scientists
We are focused on the development of high-quality products and services that drive novel discovery and contribute to improving human health. We are also scientists that use the Oncomine™ Platform to generate results. Here is a sampling of our published abstracts and posters.
1. Discovery and characterization of driver MAPK and PI3K pathway mutations in tumors and association with drug response in cell lines
Mark Tomilo, Paul D. Williams, Emma T. Bowden, Supra R. Gajjala, Santhoshi Bandla, Sean F. Eddy, Seth E. Sadis, Peter J. Wyngaard, Nickolay A. Khazanov, Daniel R. Rhodes
AACR Annual Meeting, 5-10 APR 2013, Washington, DC, USA
2. High-throughput, systematic analysis of paired-end next-generation sequencing data to characterize the gene fusion landscape in cancer
Seth E. Sadis, Nickolay A. Khazanov, Armand Bankhead III, Dinesh Cyanam, Paul D. Williams, Sean F. Eddy, Peter J. Wyngaard, Daniel R. Rhodes
AACR Annual Meeting, 5-10 APR 2013, Washington, DC, USA | Poster PDF
3. Evaluating predictive drug biomarkers across 31,000+ cancer samples
Ross Patterson, Sarah Anstead, Rachel Dull, Chris Gates, Becky Steck, Mark Tomilo, Peter Wyngaard, Daniel Rhodes
ISCB Great Lakes Bioinformatics Conference, 15-17 MAY 2012, Ann Arbor, MI, USA | Poster PDF
4. Discovery of novel cancer genes through application of clinical metadata ontology
Jeff Bonevich, Rachel Dull, Chris Gates, Becky Steck, Mark Tomilo, Peter Wyngaard, Daniel Rhodes
San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium, 6-10 DEC 2011, San Antonio, TX, USA | Poster PDF
5. OncoPredictor: High copy number gain of ERBB2 occurs in 1% of lung cancer patients and predicts sensitivity to lapatinib in lung cancer cell lines.
Sean F. Eddy, Mark Tomilo, Seth Sadis, Paul D. Williams, Peter Wyngaard, Daniel R. Rhodes
AACR-NCI-EORTC Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics, 12-16 NOV 2011, San Francisco, CA, USA | Poster PDF
6. Focal amplification of existing kinase inhibitor targets identified from TCGA data and integrative analysis.
Daniel R. Rhodes, Matthew A. Anstett, Paul D. Williams, Peter Wyngaard.
Keystone Symposia: Changing Landscape of the Cancer Genome, 25 JUN 2011, Boston, MA, USA | Poster PDF
7. Breast cancer gene expression modules: A platform for companion diagnostics development.
Scott A. Tomlins, Seth Sadis, Daniel R. Rhodes
ASCO-NCI-EORTC Annual Meeting on Molecular Markers in Cancer, 18-20 OCT 2010, Hollywood, FL, USA | Poster PDF
8. OncoPredictor: An integrative genomics platform to systematically predict responsive tumor populations from in vitro drug response data.
Daniel Rhodes, Gary Daubresse, Peter Wyngaard, Mark Tomilo, Paul Williams, Christine O'Day, Yulia Ovechkina, Usha Warrior, Seth Sadis
AACR Translational Cancer Medicine USA, 11-14 JUL 2010, San Francisco, CA, USA | Poster PDF
9. Integrated analysis of patient level genetic aberrations in human cancer.
Chris Gates, Matt Anstett, Supra Gajjala, Peter Wyngaard, Daniel Rhodes.
AACR Translation of the Cancer Genome, 15-18 OCT 2011, San Francisco, CA, USA | Poster PDF
10. Somatic mutations in human cancer cell lines predict sorafenib response.
Daniel R. Rhodes, Scott H. Kaufmann, Xue Wei Meng, Peter Wyngaard, Judith S. Leopold
AACR Translational Cancer Medicine, 21-24 MAR 2010, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
11. Gene expression modules associated with cetuximab response in metastatic colorectal cancer predict additional patient populations likely to respond.
Daniel R. Rhodes, Wendy Lockwood Banka, Arul M. Chinnaiyan
AACR Translation of the Cancer Genome, 7-10 FEB 2009, Boston, MA, USA | Poster PDF
12. Meta-analysis of outlier expression profiles in breast cancer identifies AGTR1 overexpression as an opportunity for targeted therapy.
Daniel R. Rhodes, Scott A. Tomlins, Rohit Mehra, Qi Cao, Bharathi Laxman, Shanker Kalyana-Sundaram, Lei Wang, Beth E. Helgeson, Peter C. Lucas, Celina G. Kleer, Daniel F. Hayes, Sooryanarayana Varambally, Arul M. Chinnaiyan
AACR Annual Meeting, 12-16 APR 2008, San Diego, CA, USA | Poster PDF