Epitope Tag Antibodies
Protein epitope tags allow the study of recombinant proteins in instances where protein-specific antibodies are not available or not appropriate for your experimental design. Antibodies against these tags allow you to track expressed proteins within cells and can be employed in affinity purification schemes using cell lysates. Epitope tag antibodies can also be used in western blot and other detection strategies with less risk of off-target antibody interactions.
Reliable, reproducible data depends on the quality of the antibodies you’re using. Novex® antibodies are designed to provide the specificity and sensitivity you need to advance your research. We offer a broad selection of high-quality primary and secondary antibodies—both conjugated and unconjugated—designed for superior performance in cell imaging, western blot analysis, immunoprecipitation, and many other applications.
Novex® antibodies are designed to be:
- Sensitive—to match the level of detection you need
- Reliable—to help you get great data every time
- Affordable—so you can get the most out of your research budget
Many of our epitope antibodies are qualified for multiple techniques, such as probing for an overexpressed protein on a western blot or visually locating proteins in cells.
Use the same antibody in multiple experiments
U2OS cells were transduced with CellLight® Mitochondria-GFP, BacMam 2.0 (C10508). After an overnight incubation the cells with treated with fixation and then permemablized. GFP molecules were detected by the addition of Rabbit anti-GFP Alexa Fluor® 488 (A21311). Texas Red-X phalloidin (T7471) was added to detect actin. Hoeschst 33342 (H3570) was used as a nuclear counterstain.
Immunofluorescence using mouse anti-V5 monoclonal antibody, AP conjugate (Cat. No. R96025).
Western blot with the Anti-V5- Antibody. 5 µg of 293H cells (Cat. No. 11631-017) lysate was loaded in lanes A and B. These cells were transfected with either Neuro D1 with V5 Tag (lane A) or PAR6A with V5 tag. This blot was incubated with 1 µg/mL of anti-V5 antibody and detected with WesternDot™ 625 Goat Anti-Mouse Western Blot Kit, Cat. No. W10132.
Our most popular epitope antibodies
Choose from the popular epitope antibodies listed below, or go to our Primary Antibody Selection Tool to search our entire catalog.
Antibody Selection Tools
Find products for the entire western workflow
The right antibodies make a critical contribution to great western results, but they are not the only important piece.
- Retain protein integrity while getting superior separation using Bolt® gels and the Bolt® Mini Gel Tank
- Rapidly and efficiently transfer your proteins using the iBlot® 2 Dry Blotting System
- Combine highly specific primary and secondary Novex® antibodies with the iBind™ Western System to achieve clean western blots that clearly identify your target protein
- Eliminate the complexities of microscopy without compromising performance using the EVOS® line of cell imaging systems
|Bolt® Mini-Tank and Gels||iBlot® 2 Gel Transfer Device||iBind™ Western Device|