Western Blot Antibodies
Getting high-quality, reproducible western blots can be a challenge. You need good separation and transfer and the right antibodies to get clean and clear results. Novex® antibodies provide the specificity and sensitivity to help you get the western data you need to advance your research. We have a broad selection of primary and secondary antibodies that perform very well in western blot analysis. Our horseradish peroxidase (HRP)– and alkaline phosphatase (AP)–conjugated secondary antibodies are supplied at various levels of purity to meet your needs.
The right antibodies for your research:
- Specific to the target protein or antibody
- Sensitive to match the level of detection you need
- Reliable to help you get great data every time
- Affordable so you can get the most out of your research budget
Our most popular secondary antibodies
Choose from these popular secondary antibody conjugates below, or go to our Secondary Antibody Selection Tool to search our entire catalog.
Novex® Western Family
The right antibodies make a critical contribution to great western results, but they are not the only important piece.
- Retain protein integrity while getting superior separation, using Bolt® gels with the Bolt® system
- Rapidly and efficiently transfer your proteins using the iBlot® 2 Gel Transfer Device
- Combine highly specific primary and secondary Novex® antibodies with the iBind™ Western Device to achieve clean western blots that clearly identify your target protein
|Bolt® Mini-Tank and Gels||iBlot® 2 Gel Transfer Device||iBind™ Western Device|