High Content Screening (HCS)
Understanding Biology, Enabling Decisions.
Advances in software, automation and hardware have now allowed imaging to expand into higher throughput applications often referred to as high content screening (HCS) or automated imaging. While many of our products can be translated for these applications there are special considerations and needs for HCS that require particular attention. Drawing on our decades of experience in fluorescence, Life Technologies offers Molecular Probes® validated tools and assays specifically for HCS platforms. Our products for automated imaging are:
- Validated on multiple imaging platforms
- Packaged in automation-compatible formulations
- Compatible with multiplex applications
HCS New and Featured Products
Check here for the newest Molecular Probes® products for high content applications from Life Technologies. We are continuously working to develop and validate new products for high content screening applications.
HCS Cell Health and Cytotoxicity Assays
Complete solutions validated for functional assays developed and optimized specifically for high content screening platforms and workflows. Check out all of our HCS Cell Health and Cytotoxicity Assays or view the assays designed for measuring the following functions.
Webinar: Novel High Content Imaging Tools and Cell Health Assays
|High content screening is still an emerging technology and building and validating your own assays is often the best way to get the results you need. From antibodies to expression tags, Life Technologies offers a wide selection of reagents and tools for high content screening applications.
- ThiolTracker™ Violet dye, a new 405 nm excitable fluorescent probe for detecting intracellular thiols in imaging-based assays
- A new approach for the detection of intracellular glutathione by fluorescence microscopy and flow cytometry
Quantum dot (Qdot) labeling of gene expression in fresh frozen brain tissue using
high-throughput in situ hybridization
- Quantitative Analysis of Genotoxicity and Cytotoxicity to DNA Damaging Agents Using High-Content Imaging
- New fluorescent reagents for imaging based assays for the analysis of drug induced perturbations of cellular lipid metabolism
- LipidTOX™ Dyes for Adipocyte Staining in Routine Imaging Applications
- A non-radioactive method for detecting nascent protein synthesis by high-content imaging utilizing click chemistry
- Montioring mitotic cells and DNA content by automated imaging and analysis
- Click chemistry based detection of S-phase adherent cells using automated microscopy and image analysis
- High content analysis of cytotoxicity by laser scanning fluorescence Microplate cytometry
- Novel Click-iT® TUNEL assay for the detection of cell death
- High content imaging of endocytosis and phagocytosis using pHrodo™ conjugates
- Living Molecular Probes for the next generation
- BacMam gene delivery of targeted fluorescent proteins, Organelle Lights™ for HCS
- FluxOR™, a universal potassium channel assay
- Cell Cycle Analysis using Microplate Cytometry: A Comparison of Laser and Dye Combinations
- Utility of 405 nm excitable dyes in High Content Screening using an Acumen Explorer Microplate Cytometer
- High Throughput High Content Screening using a Multiple Laser Acumen® X3 Microplate Cytometer
- Multicolor Detection of CD45 on human monocytes with Quantum Dots in a high throughput format