Click Chemistry Solutions for Biological Research
Making biodiscovery a snap!
Click-iT® EdU Cell Proliferation Assays
Top of the class for direct and accurate detection of new DNA synthesis
- Learn more about Click-iT® EdU Cell Proliferation Assays
Click-iT® Detection of RNA Synthesis
Enables detection of global RNA transcription temporally and spatially
- Learn more about Click-iT® Detection of RNA Synthesis
Click-iT® Detection of Protein Synthesis and PTMs
Detect key posttranslational modifications (PTMs), protein synthesis and inhibition
Click-iT® TUNEL Assay for Apoptosis
Sensitive detection with minimal sample loss, multiplex with other apoptosis markers
- Learn more about Click-iT® TUNEL Assay for Apoptosis
- EdU, a new Thymidine Analogue for Labeling Proliferating Cells in the Nervous System—J. Neurosci Meth. 177, 122-130 (2009).
- Exploring RNA Transcription and turnover in-vivo by using Click Chemistry—PNAS 105, 15779-15784 (2008).
- Protein Synthesis in Distal Axons is not required for Growth Cone Responses to Guidance Cues—J. Neurosci. 29, 638-652 (2009).