Gibco® PE bags are available prefilled with a selection of Gibco® media and reagents in 5, 10 and 20 L sizes.
Gibco® Cell Culture Bags
- Gibco® media conveniently pre-filled in bags in a variety of formulations and sizes
- Specifically designed to increase productivity and reduce costs
- Easily integrates with most systems - universal design provides multiple connection options
- Gibco® quality and reliability in a disposable format up to 1000L
All catalog bags will transition to the new Gibco® PE film during 2010. Timing for each product will be unique depending on current inventory.
We are upgrading our small-volume bags (5 L, 10 L, and 20 L) to the same film as our large bags (100 L, 200 L, and 1,000 L) to provide a consistent material across all offerings. The new product contact layer of the Gibco® universal bag will be ultralow density polyethylene and has the following benefits:
- Robust, clear and animal-origin free film
- Single-ply co-extruded film structure
- Extremely low extractable and leachable profile
- Superior gas transmission barrier properties
- Consistent film across every bag size (1 L–1,000 L)
Gibco® Flexible Packaging Options
Review the film validation testing methods and results, gas transmission rates, construction details, and stability data for the Gibco® PE film.
Gibco® media is available in many customized packaging configurations, including large-scale media bags. Fill out a custom inquiry to learn more.