Goat serum is also available in custom formats; call your local representative for more details.
- Suitable replacement for FBS on most cell lines and primary cultures for Biomedical Research - virus isolation and identification, virological studies, etc1
- Used as an effective NBCS replacement for the culture of fish cells2
- Could be successfully used in place of fetal bovine serum in the growth medium for long-term in vitro propagation of T. annulata schizonts3
- Paranjape S., Goat serum: An alternative to fetal bovine serum…, Indian J Exp Biol. 2004 Jan;42(1):26-35.
- Nanda PK, Swain P, Nayak SK, Dash S, Routray P, Swain SK, Patra BC, Goat Serum as an alternative…, in Vitro Cell Dev Biol Anim. 2009 Mar-Apr;45(3-4):148-51. Epub 2009 Jan 1
- Sharma G, Sharma RD, Nichani AK., Successful long-term in vitro cultivation…, Vet Parasitol. 1998 Oct;79(2):135-41