GeneArt® Plasmid Services include flexible offerings covering construction of plasmid vectors customized for your needs, and subcloning of your sequence into any vector, including the Gateway® vector system. Concentrate on your research goals and leave your plasmid construction and subcloning work to us.
GeneArt® Plasmid Services
Dependable high quality plasmid DNA purification
Experienced scientists, using proven protocols and quality-controlled systems and reagents prepare purified plasmid DNA (pDNA) for GeneArt® Plasmid Services. Our goal is to provide consistent high quality plasmid preparations for research applications and preclinical studies.
Highly pure, homogeneous plasmid DNA: transfection/transformation-ready
- Extremely low levels of endotoxin: <0.1 EU/µg pDNA (generally considered endotoxin-free). We can provide pDNA with <0.01 EU/µg pDNA if desired
- Milligram- to gram-scale production
- Production in shaker culture or bioreactor
- Delivery options: liquid, with or without cool packs; or frozen on dry ice
- Fill & Finish Service available—get your pDNA aliquotted and labeled for immediate use, per your specifications
- Transfection into mammalian cells
- Immunization studies
- Preclinical studies
- Toxicological studies
Two Ways to Order
Fill & Finish Service
Comprehensive Quality Control
|Visual appearance||Visual inspection
||Clear, Colorless solution
|Homogeneity||Agarose gel electrophoresis (AGE)
||≥85% super-coiled (dependent on plasmid characteristics)
|Concentration||UV spectrophotometry: A260
||0.5–2 mg/mL or as specified|
|Identity||Restriction digestion, AGE
||Comigration with appropriate size standard
|A260/280 ratio||UV spectrophotometry
|Endotoxin content||LAL assay (optional)
||≤0.1 EU/µg pDNA (<0.01 EU/µg pDNA available)
DNA sequencing available on request, with your Phred quality score specification.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.