GeneArt® Subcloning Service
Rapid, Economical Alternative to Subcloning Yourself
Get your gene ready to use in your downstream applications. We can subclone your synthetic gene into any vector you send us. Even complex cloning projects with multiple open reading frames are no problem—for example, large double-gene vectors expressing monoclonal antibodies.
We have substantial experience using Gateway® recombination cloning technology, and the GeneArt® Subcloning Service can be used to move your synthetic gene into any vector you choose, including novel vectors built using the GeneArt® Plasmid Construction Service. Focus on your results and leave the subcloning to GeneArt® Services.
- Competitive price
- Convenient—tell us what you need and receive your ready-to-use clone quickly
- Reliable—vector integrity is verified by restriction digestion and inserts are 100% sequence-verified and documented
- Confidential—no data or material are provided to third parties
- Extendable—get more of your plasmid DNA (any amount) if needed
How to Order
|Choose “Subcloning (SC)” when setting up your project online.|
The basic subcloning service includes subcloning your DNA insert into the vector you specify. You’ll receive:
- 5 µg of plasmid DNA containing your insert
- 100% sequence verification
Need more DNA? Transfection-ready DNA?
|Add “Plasmid preparation (PP)” to your project, and follow the instructions to enter your requirements. The GeneArt® Plasmid Preparation Service offers highly pure plasmid DNA, ready for use in your experiments (even transfection of mammalian cells)|
Tell us about your project for more information and to receive information on pricing and production time.