Genome Editing Publications
Gain insight and find in-depth technical information for your experiments with the latest genome editing publications.
- Liu, W et al. (2013) Synthetic TAL effectors for targeted enhancement of transgene expression in plants. Plant Biotechnology Journal (2013), pp. 1–11.
- Fu Y, et al. (2013) High-frequency off-target mutagenesis induced by CRISPR-Cas nucleases in human cells. Nature Biotechnology Jun 23.
- Boch J, et al. (2009) Breaking the code of DNA binding specificity of TAL-type III effectors. Science Dec 11;326(5959):1509-12.
- Moscou M, et al. (2009) A simple cipher governs DNA recognition by TAL effectors Science, Dec 11;326(5959):1501
- Miller J, et al. (2010) A TALE nuclease architecture for efficient genome editing. Nat. Biotech. Online pub.
- Morbitzer R, et al. (2011) Assembly of custom TALE-type DNA binding domains by modular cloning. Nucleic Acids Research, 1–10
- Hockemeyer D, et al. Genetic engineering of human pluripotent cells using TALE nucleases. (2011) Nat. Biotech. Online pub.
- Geibler R, et al. (2011) Transcriptional Activators of Human Genes with Programmable DNA-Specificity. PLoS ONE 6(5): e19509.
- Cermak T, et al. (2011) Efficient design and assembly of custom TALEN and other TAL effector-based constructs for DNA targeting. Nucleic Acids Research, 2011, 1–11
- Zhang F, et al. (2011) Efficient construction of sequence-specific TAL effectors for modulating mammalian transcription Gene editing in mammalian cells. Nat. Biotech. 29(2) 149-154
- Samuel A. Hasson et al (2013) High-content genome-wide RNAi screens identify regulators of parkin upstream of mitophagy, Nature 504, 291–295
- Vinod Udayar et al, (2013) A Paired RNAi and RabGAP Overexpression Screen Identifies Rab11 as a Regulator of β-Amyloid Production, Cell Reports, Volume 5, Issue 6, Pages 1552-1563
- Virginie Buggia-Prévot et al (2013) A Function for EHD Family Proteins in Unidirectional Retrograde Dendritic Transport of BACE1 and Alzheimer’s Disease Aβ Production, Cell Reports, Volume 5, Issue 6, Pages 1536-1551
- Clarke RJ and Apell HJ (1989) A stopped-flow kinetic study of the interaction of potential-sensitive oxonol dyes with lipid vesicles, Biophys Chem. Nov; 34(3):225-37.
- Kentish JC et al (1990) Calcium release from cardiac sarcoplasmic reticulum induced by photorelease of calcium or Ins(1,4,5)P3, Am J Physiol. Feb;258(2 Pt 2):H610-5.
- Imad Ajjawi et al (2010) Large-Scale Reverse Genetics in Arabidopsis: Case Studies from the Chloroplast 2010 Project, Plant Physiology February vol. 152 no. 2 529-540
- James W. Allen and Yair Shachar-Hill (2009) Sulfur Transfer through an Arbuscular Mycorrhiza, Plant Physiology January vol. 149 no. 1 549-560
© 2013 Life Technologies Corporation. All rights reserved. The trademarks mentioned herein are the property of Life Technologies Corporation or their respective owners. In compliance with federal regulations, we hereby disclose that this email communication is for commercial purposes.