Optimize and automate nucleic acid purification workflows using Invitrogen™ MagMAX™ kits and Thermo Scientific™ KingFisher™ magnetic particle processors. A revolutionary particle separation technology—permanent magnetic rods and disposable tip combs with independent movement control— forms the basis of both KingFisher™ Flex and KingFisher™ Duo Prime instruments.
Automated Nucleic Acid Purification
We've developed a portfolio of products for laboratories performing automated nucleic acid purification.
- KingFisher™ Magnetic Particle Processors offer high-medium throughput automated magnetic bead-based DNA and RNA extraction, isolation, and purification procedures for nucleic acids, proteins, or cells.
- The MagMAX™ Express Magnetic Particle Processors incorporate reliable magnetic bead–based extraction
- The BenchPro® 2100 Plasmid Purification System, the latest addition to our automated purification product line-up, delivers transfection-grade large-scale plasmid purification
KingFisher™ Magnetic Particle Processors & Tools for Nucleic Acid Isolation
BenchPro® 2100 Plasmid Purification System
This hands-free and user-friendly system delivers:
- Transfection-grade purification of large-scale plasmids
- Clear-cut operation from culture to sample
- Complete elimination of centrifuging, pipetting, buffer pouring, timers, and ethanol
Your Solution for Transfection-Grade Large-Scale Plasmid Purification with Push-Button Automation
These economical and flexible processors offer:
- Two throughput options: 24-and 96-well formats
- MagMAX™ Kit compatibility
- Flexibility to add your own buffers and media
Your Solution for Medium-to-High Throughput Nucleic Acid Purification
Have any questions on nucleic acid purification in your experiment? Click below to access FAQs, tech notes, selections guides, citations, and scientific presentations.
NEW Nucleic Acid Purification & Analysis Support Center