Primary hepatocytes isolated from the liver are effective tools for the in vitro evaluation of metabolism, drug-drug interactions, hepatotoxicity, and transporter activity. Gibco® hepatocytes have high viabilities and in vivo-like enzyme expression levels.
- Extensive selection of lots
- Viabilities routinely >80%
- Characterized for phase I and phase II drug metabolizing enzyme activities
- Multiple large lots available - ideal for reproducible long-term and multi-site studies
- HEP10™ Pooled Cryopreserved Human Hepatocytes
- Cryopreserved Human and Rat Kupffer cells now available
To order your Gibco® Hepatocytes
Thawing and Plating Cryopreserved Hepatocytes
Can't view the above video? Click here.