TaqMan® Custom Plating Service
The TaqMan® Custom Plating service offers the convenience of TaqMan® Assays pre-plated according to your specifications. This can significantly reduce your hands-on effort in getting your samples analyzed and virtually eliminates assay-pipetting error. Just tell us how you want to configure your plate and we will manufacture it. When your custom-plated TaqMan® Assays arrive, you simply add your sample and master mix, and start thermal cycling.
How to Order Custom-Plated TaqMan® Assays
Download the Request Form and Get Started
To order the TaqMan® Assay types listed above, follow the instructions below or work with your sales representative:
- Download and fill out the Custom Plating Service Request Form.
- Email the completed form to email@example.com.
- A Life Technologies representative will contact you in approximately 2–3 days to discuss your order.
- Your Custom Plates will arrive approximately 3–5 weeks after you place your order.
Order Through Your Sales Representative
Alternatively, contact your local Life Technologies Sales Representative. They will work with you to gather project needs and estimate costs. Then our manufacturing team will generate a quote and price, and ask you to confirm the details and place your order. Your Custom Plates will arrive approximately 3 to 5 weeks after you place your order.
Available for the Following TaqMan® Assay Types:
The TaqMan® Custom Plating service can be used for the following TaqMan® Assay types:
- TaqMan® Gene Expression Assays (Inventoried, Made-to-Order, and Custom)
- TaqMan® Non-coding RNA Assays (Inventoried and Made-to-Order)
- TaqMan® SNP Genotyping Assays (Predesigned, Custom, and DME)
- TaqMan® Mutation Detection Assays
- TaqMan® Copy Number Assays (Predesigned, Custom Plus, or Custom) either alone or in duplex with TaqMan® Copy Number Reference Assays
- TaqMan® MicroRNA Assays (Inventoried, Made-to-Order, and Custom)
- Custom TaqMan® Probes and Primers
Available Formats & Formulations
Choose from the following formats and formulations:
- 96- or 384-well plates
- 10–20 µL final reaction volumes
- Assays dried into the plate or liquid formulation
- Fast & standard formats for use with a wide range of instruments including the StepOnePlus™, 7500, 7900HT, and ViiA™ 7 Real-Time PCR Systems
Gene Expression Assays
Non-coding RNA Assays
Product Bulletin: TaqMan® Non-coding RNA Assays
SNP Genotyping Assays
Product Bulletin: TaqMan® Genotyping Assays
Mutation Detection Assays
Product Bulletin: TaqMan® Mutation Detection Assays
Copy Number Assays
Product Bulletin: TaqMan® Copy Number Assays
Product Bulletin: TaqMan® MicroRNA Assays
Notice to Purchaser
Note: See user's manual or package insert for limited label license and trademark information. For Research Use Only. Not intended for any animal or human therapeutic or diagnostic use.