SimpliAmp™ Thermal Cycler
Elegant design, smart choice
The SimpliAmp™ Thermal Cycler is an easy-to-use, accurate, and small thermal cycler designed to fit any lab’s needs for everyday PCR. It is designed with reliable Applied Biosystems® engineering, including innovations like the responsive color touch screen and VeriFlex™ technology for simple and accurate optimization.
When every step needs to be precise
SimpliAmp™ made easy
VeriFlex™ Blocks provide a better-than-gradient approach to PCR optimization. With three separate Peltier blocks, you have precise control over three temperature zones.
- App note: Thermal cyclers: key thermal cycling concepts and ramp rates
- App note: Reliability of Applied BioSystems Thermal Cyclers
- App Note: Thermal Performance of AB Thermal Cyclers
- App Note: VeriFlex temperature control technology for thermal cycling
- Enables highly accurate determination of optimal annealing temperature and helps eliminate guesswork often associated with standard gradient cyclers
- Helps save time by running up to three reactions with different annealing temperatures in the same PCR run
- Use your thermal cycler as an incubator; take advantage of precision temperature control
Simple, intuitive touch screen and simulation modes
The SimpliAmp™ Thermal Cycler has a new, large color graphical user interface for easy programming and quick checks of your run status at the bench. Simulation modes now make the transition from previous thermal cyclers to the SimpliAmp™ Thermal Cycler simple, accurate, and efficient.
Innovation continues with the SimpliAmp™ Thermal Cycler, the newest Applied Biosystems® PCR instrument that allows you to interact with it from your desk, from the next lab, during a lab meeting, from your house, or wherever your schedule demands. Using your mobile device, you can check your run status and instrument availability, which helps make doing PCR with the SimpliAmp™ Thermal Cycler easy and efficient.
PCR Essentials app with built-in
Watch this video to learn how one customer decided to get a SimpliAmp™ thermal cycler for her lab and why she would recommend it to her colleagues.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures. The information in this guide is subject to change without notice.