Veriti® Thermal Cycler
The Veriti® Thermal Cycler delivers the proven reliability you expect from Applied Biosystems® PCR instruments, plus the added control of VeriFlex™ Blocks. Veriflex™ Blocks offer you 6 independent temperature blocks providing precise control over your PCR optimization, supplying “better-than-gradient” functionality.
The powerful user interface, accessible via a color touch screen, simplifies the setup and use of the Veriti® 96-Well Fast Thermal Cycler. Optional setups for Fast or standard PCR methods provide you the flexibility to shorten your PCR cycling time.
Multiple Temperature Zones for PCR Optimization
VeriFlex™ Blocks provide a better-than-gradient approach to PCR optimization. With 6 separate Peltier blocks, you have precise control over 6 temperature zones.
- Highly accurate determination of optimal annealing temperature eliminates guesswork when using standard gradient (figure 1)
- Save time and run up to 6 reactions with different annealing temperatures in the same PCR run (figure 2)
- Use your thermal cycler as an incubator with 6 precise incubation temperatures
Figure 1. Get linear gradient with Veriti Better than Gradient and not a non-linear curve.
Figure 2. (A) Screenshot from Veriti™ Thermal Cycler showing the annealing temperature being set for 6 different primers. (B) Six different annealing temperatures were set for each of the zones, with the annealing/extension step matching the length of the longest amplicon.
|Watch and learn about the Veriti® Thermal Cycler’s better-than-gradient feature in this fun stop-motion animated video using over 6,000 PCR tubes.|
Control Veriti® Systems from Anywhere and Everywhere
Optional VeritiLink™ Remote Management Software (VRMS) allows you to manage and monitor over 50 networked Veriti® Thermal Cyclers from your browser. With convenient features like real-time email updates, VRMS puts control at your fingertips.
Learn more about VeritiLink™ Remote Management Software
Brochures, User Guide, and Other Documents
- Advances in Fast PCR contribute to a Faster Resequencing Workflow
- Rapid Mutation Detection Using a Modified Resequencing Workflow
- Rapid Mutation Detection, Fast
- PCR in Biofuels Research
- Transcriptome Research Using Microarray Analysis
- Whole Transcriptome Analysis Using Next-Generation Sequencing
- Small RNA Library Preparation for Next-Generation Sequencing
- Gene Expression Analysis
- ISSR Plant Genotyping
- SNP Genotyping
- Human Identification
- Basic Methods for DNA Methylation Analysis
- Optimized Workflows for CpG Island Methylation Profiling
- Methylation Analysis by Bisulfite Sequencing
- Viral Detection
- Bacterial/Fungal Detection
- Veriti® 96-Well Fast Thermal Cycler (Model 9901)
Life Technologies provides award-winning service options for all Applied Biosystems® thermal cyclers.
- Rapid Exchange minimizes interruptions from unplanned instrument downtime
- Global Repair Center provides a cost-efficient way to maximize uptime and achieve superior performance
The Veriti® Thermal Cycler is Available in Four Formats:
|Veriti® 96-Well Fast Thermal Cycler||Veriti® 96-Well Thermal Cycler||Veriti® 384-Well Thermal Cycler||Veriti® 60-Well Thermal Cycler|
|Block Format||0.1 mL Alloy||0.2 mL Alloy||0.02 mL Aluminum||0.5 mL Aluminum|
|Features||Fast 0.1 mL format and sample block provide enhanced performance and durability||Standard 0.2 mL format and sample block. Enabled to run FAST chemistry||Standard 0.02 mL format and sample block||Handles reaction tubes for large volume reactions|
|Max Block Ramp Rate||5.00 ºC/Sec||3.9 ºC/Sec||3.7º C/Sec||3.3º C/Sec|
|Max Sample Ramp Rate||4.25 ºC/Sec||3.35 ºC/Sec||3.1º C/Sec||2.7º C/Sec|
|Enabled to run FAST Chemistry||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Temperature Accuracy||±0.25 ºC (35 ºC – 99.9 ºC)|
|Temperature Range||0ºC to 100.0ºC|
|Temperature Uniformity||<0.5 ºC (20 sec after reaching 95 ºC)|
|Dimensions||Height: 24.5cm (9.6 in.) Width: 23.7 cm (9.3 in.) Depth: 48.5 cm (19.1 in.)|
|Weight||11.4 kg (25 lb)|
|PCR Volume Range||10-30 µL||10-80 µL||5-20 μL||25-100 μL|
|Instrument Memory||USB and On-board|
|Display Interface||6.5” VGA 32k color with Touch Screen|
|Tm Calculator||Menu driven through touch screen|
|Power||100-240V, 50-60Hz Max: 800 VA|
|VeriFlex™ Blocks||25 °C (5 °C Zone-to-Zone)||25 °C (5 °C Zone-to-Zone)||N/A||N/A|