Bolt® Mini Gel Tank
The Bolt® Mini Gel Tank is compatible with Bolt® Bis-Tris Plus gels, and can accommodate up to two gels per gel electrophoresis run. The unique tank design enables convenient side-by-side gel loading and enhanced viewing during use. Optimized conditions using constant voltage allow for Bolt® Bis-Tris Plus gels to be run in approximately 35 minutes.
Learn more about Bolt® Bis-Tris Plus Gels
Convenient and Intuitive Electrophoresis Tank
- Easy sample loading—with the new forward-facing well configuration
- Less running buffer required—two separate gel chambers, so you only need to load sufficient buffer for each gel
- Simultaneous visualization of both gels—streamlined, side-by-side tank configuration
- Simplified monitoring of prestained protein markers—with new white tank stand
- Includes convenient, sturdy gel knife that makes opening Bolt® gel cassettes fast and easy
- View Bolt® Mini Gel Tank specifications
Complete your Bolt® system with the innovative Bolt® Mini Blot Module that conveniently fits into the chambers of the Bolt® Mini Gel Tank.
Welcome Pack: Bolt® Gels and iBlot® 2 Device for $2,395
|Buy now (10-well) Buy now (15-well)|
The Bolt® Welcome Packs provide all of the necessary Bolt® gels and buffers you will need to begin using the Bolt® Mini Gel Tank.
|Gel Capacity||Up to 2 mini gels|
|Cell Size||11 x 12 x 16 cm (height with lid on)|
|Buffer Chamber Requirement||400 mL for each Bolt® mini gel|
|Chemical Resistance||The Bolt® Mini Gel Tank is impervious to most alcohols but not compatible with chlorinated hydrocarbons (e.g., chloroform), aromatic hydrocarbons (e.g., toluene, benzene), or acetone.|