- Life Technologies to contribute four Ion Proton™ sequencers to the African Orphan Crops Consortium
- NGS blogger Keith Robinson comments about Ion Torrent developments
- A Year-End Flurry of Activity at Ion Torrent
- Chinese Startup iGenomics to Purchase 32 Ion Proton Sequencers
- Ion World 2013 Showcases Breakthrough Discoveries That Will Shape The Future Of Health Care
- BGI Buys 37 of Life Tech's Ion Proton Sequencers
- New Sequencing Chemistry Released for Early Access
- Life Tech Certifies 11 Additional Labs to Provide Ion Proton Exome Sequencing Services
- John Rossen on Implementing NGS in Hospitals for Outbreak Monitoring and Detection
- Dutch Hospitals to Evaluate Pathogenica's HAI BioDetection Kit for Infection Monitoring
- Life Technologies signs a five-year agreement with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Researchers Develop More Accurate Base Calling Method for Ion Torrent's PGM
- Eureka Genomics launches next-generation sequencing & bioinformatics services using Ion Proton
- Proton, HiSeq Platform Comparison for Exomes Finds Good Performance of Both for SNPs but not Indels
- aCGH Screening to Guide Enrollment in Phase I Trials for Advanced Cancer Patients
- German Team Develops Genotyping-by-Sequencing Approach for Desktop Machines http://www.genomeweb.com/sequencing/german-team-develops-genotyping-sequencing-approach-desktop-machines
- Breakthroughs in Cancer clinical research
- Highlights from 2013 AACR
- The Future of Forensics Has Arrived: The Application of Next Generation Sequencing
- LifeTech Ridom partner on Bacterial Typing Software for PGM
- Life Technologies Launches Oncomine® Bioinformatics Solutions for Cancer Researchers
- Life Tech, Harvard to Further Develop iPSC Characterization Assays for PCR, Sequencing Platforms
- 17-year-old uses the Ion PGM Sequencer to find DNA variation in estrogen receptor gene
- Ion Semiconductor Sequencing: 400 Base Pair Kits Deliver Broader Applications
- PLOS ONE: 16S metagenomic study on the Ion PGM Sequencer
Ion Torrent™ Technology directly translates chemically encoded information (A, C, G, T) into digital information (0, 1) on a semiconductor chip. This approach marries simple chemistry to proprietary semiconductor technology—it's Watson meets Moore. The result is a sequencing technology that is simpler, faster, and more cost effective and scalable than any other next-generation sequencing technology available.
Learn more and order Ion Torrent sequencers, chips, reagents, and accessories.
The Ion Torrent community is written collaboratively by the people who use it. Join the conversation!
Read and download Ion Torrent publications.
View application notes, brochures and flyers.
Stay current with the most recent Ion Torrent videos.
PGM™ for genes. Proton™ for genomes. Learn more about Ion Torrent applications.
For Research Use Only. Not intended for any animal or human therapeutic or diagnostic use. The content provided herein may relate to products that have not been officially released and is subject to change without notice.