- Ion Proton systems in use at the Stratified Medicine Innovation Centre, Glasgow, Scotland
- Ion AmpliSeq Exome recognized as most innovative product for 2013
- Life Tech's Ion AmpliSeq Exome CSP Program Adds 12 Members
- Life Technologies to contribute four Ion Proton™ sequencers to the African Orphan Crops Consortium
- NGS blogger Keith Robinson comments about Ion Torrent developments
- A Year-End Flurry of Activity at Ion Torrent
Single day, single tube, hundreds of genes
Unravel disease-causing variants in your research
Transcriptome SequencingFlexible, simple, affordable RNA-Seq within reach
From microbial outbreak research to discovery
Ion Torrent™ Technology directly translates chemically encoded information (A, C, G, T) into digital information (0, 1) on a semiconductor chip. This approach marries simple chemistry to proprietary semiconductor technology—it's Watson meets Moore. The result is a sequencing technology that is simpler, faster, and more cost effective and scalable than any other next-generation sequencing technology available.
Learn more and order Ion Torrent sequencers, chips, reagents, and accessories.
Read and download Ion Torrent publications.
View video of targeted, exome, transcriptome & genome sequencing
Get the most from your semiconductor sequencing data with end-to-end bioinformatics solutions.
The Ion Torrent community is written collaboratively by the people who use it. Join the conversation!
View application notes, brochures and flyers.
PGM™ for genes. Proton™ for genomes. Learn more about Ion Torrent applications.
Network of service providers that enables any researcher to get the highest-quality exome sequencing data
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.