- B-cell repertoire sequencing using the Ion PGM™ System and examining both improved template...
- Studying the link between Cytomegalovirus and cervical cancer: Joe Boland
- Moving from Sanger to NGS” Dido Lenze (Charité Pathology, Berlin Germany) Ion World Tour Berlin
- Last call for Transcriptome Sequencing Grant Application!
- Sources of noise across platforms examined by ABRF: Chris Mason, Genetic Solutions Tour New York
- Analyze qPCR gene expression and Sanger sequencing data collaboratively using Symphoni™ qPCR...
Single day, single tube, hundreds of genes
Unravel disease-causing variants in your research
Transcriptome SequencingFlexible, simple, affordable RNA-Seq within reach
From microbial outbreak research to discovery
Ion Torrent™ Technology directly translates chemically encoded information (A, C, G, T) into digital information (0, 1) on a semiconductor chip. This approach marries simple chemistry to proprietary semiconductor technology—it's Watson meets Moore. The result is a sequencing technology that is simpler, faster, and more cost-effective and scalable than any other next-generation sequencing (NGS) technology available.
Ion Torrent™ next-generation sequencing supports many popular NGS applications, including targeted DNA, transcriptome, targeted RNA, and exome sequencing. Target selection is fast and simple using Ion AmpliSeq™ panels that require as little as 10 ng of input material. Ion Torrent™ systems have simplified NGS data analysis with end-to-end bioinformatics solutions, including the Ion Reporter™ Software and server.
New to next-generation sequencing? Visit our sequencing education section to learn more.
Learn more and order Ion Torrent sequencers, chips, reagents, and accessories.
Read and download Ion Torrent publications.
View video of targeted, exome, transcriptome & genome sequencing
Get the most from your semiconductor sequencing data with end-to-end bioinformatics solutions.
The Ion Torrent community is written collaboratively by the people who use it. Join the conversation!
View application notes, brochures and flyers.
PGM™ for genes. Proton™ for genomes. Learn more about Ion Torrent applications.
Network of service providers that enables any researcher to get the highest-quality exome sequencing data
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.