Confirm trilineage differentiation potential of your PSCs
The hPSC Scorecard™ gene panel was developed in collaboration with Alex Meissner, and follows from his landmark publication (Cell 2011 144:439–452). The panel is designed to give researchers anywhere in the world the ability to quantitatively compare their cell lines to a reference standard.
The TaqMan® hPSC Scorecard™ Panel includes access to free, intuitive web-based analysis software that allows researchers to quantitatively compare the gene expression profile of their sample to that of a reference set.
The TaqMan® hPSC Scorecard™ Panels quantitatively confirms pluripotency (trilineage differentiation potential)
for both embryonic and induced pluripotent stem cell lines. The hPSC Scorecard™ Panel (available in 96 and 384-well format) contains 94 predefined TaqMan® Gene Expression assays (including endogenous controls) dried-down in assay plate wells. The panel of genes was developed in collaboration with Alex Meissner, and based on his landmark publication (Cell 144:439-452 (2011)).
The TaqMan® hPSC Scorecard™ Panel provides:
- A quantitative assay for confirming pluripotency and trilineage differentiation potential
- Comparison of expression profiles to a reference standard
- An easy to use platform with pre-plated assays and dedicated, intuitive analysis software
Overview of protocol:
- Test pluripotent, random differentiation (EB) or inductive differentiation samples
- Extract and purify RNA
- Generate cDNA
- Run gene expression panel on a compatible qRT-PCR instrument
- Upload .eds files to the hPSC Scorecard™ Analysis Software
- Analyze results using the intuitive hPSC Scorecard™ Software Analysis Tool
How to run the hPSC Scorecard™ Assay
Differentiated ESC/iPSC: Embryoid bodies (week 1) - or - Directly differentiated cells.
Sample requirements: >5 x 106 cells/sample
Differentiated ESC/iPSC (EBs)
8 reverse transcription (RT) reactions per RNA sample
Experiment type: Standard Curve