Life Technologies has established metabolomics methods to support your strain characterization efforts and enable the in silico validation of metabolic models. We employ GC/MS or LC/MS, routine HPLC, and capillary electrophoresis for analysis, metabolite detection, and quantitative measurement to confirm pathway discovery through transcriptome analysis. These data are essential to improve metabolic models of novel and known hosts and to identify ways to optimize the production of target metabolites or synthesis products.
- Fill out this Custom Service Request Form and email to email@example.com to receive a quote.
Partner with Life Technologies to:
- Analyze metabolites and metabolic precursors, and measure your desired product and intermediates
- Implement these data into a metabolic model for a more accurate representation of your host’s metabolic state
- Access technologies for a complete synthetic biology workflow solution to rationally design a host engineering strategy
Metabolic Modeling and Design Implementation
Metabolic models use genomic sequence from the bioproduction strain to help guide optimization strategies. Metabolic models allow you to simulate how the organisms should perform under identified growth conditions. Such simulations can be compared to experimental data to increase the accuracy of your models. Life Technologies offers software platforms, characterized parts for transcriptional and translational control, and advanced technologies for assembling, managing, and assessing the effectiveness of these designs in target organisms.
Partnering with Life Technologies metabolic modeling group will allow you to:
- Identify pathways for your bioproduction targets and optimize the growth conditions needed to reach your goals
- Design solutions for developing optimized strains and convert metabolic optimization into synthetic circuit design
- Evaluate designs in silico to identify and eliminate potential problems in expression and the long-term maintenance of engineered hosts