Oligo Quality Control
Key Features of our Unique Processes
Invitrogen uses a state of the art automated process to increase performance, speed and capacity. This means you get quality Custom Primers quickly and efficiently. Custom DNA Oligos are available as standard deoxynucleotides, modified based, 5’ modified nucleotides (including wide variety of fluorescent dyes, enzyme conjugates), and S-oligos for antisense studies. Five scales and four purity levels are available for DNA oligos in both tube and plate formats.
Our unique process includes 100% in-process trityl monitoring with up to 12 measurements taken for every base addition and additional CE, MS, and OD to verify yield. This comprehensive QC also applies to our Next-Day delivery service. Our oligo offering is complimented by easy online ordering and overnight shipping for rapid, reliable delivery. Consistent oligonucleotide quality is guaranteed and a comprehensive Certificate of Analysis accompanies each order, indicating quality, molecular weight, extinction coefficient, sequence, and melting temperature. No other oligo vendor provides superior performance or better value.
Additional Features of our Process
- Final testing of statistically selected oligos by capillary electrophoresis or by mass spectroscopy to further ensure the quality.
- Certificate of Analysis includes oligo name; scale of synthesis; sequence and length; melting temperature (TM); amount in ODs, µg, and nmole; and molecular weight and extinction coefficient calculated from your exact sequence, including modification.
- Label information on each vial is durably printed on clear transparent stock to allow full view of contents.
- Fluorescent oligos shipped in amber tubes to protect light sensitive oligos. Award winning Technical Services for complete workflow support.
- Shipping in specially designed, easy-to-identify envelopes by express overnight delivery.