Synthesis of Small Molecules
We can design and prepare to your specifications novel organic molecules, fluorescent labels and substrates for use in research or commercial applications.
Request your quote
Designed and Prepared to Your Specifications
We will work with you to assess initial feasibility and continue through to the design and production of the material.
- Fluorescent or colorimetric dyes with defined spectral properties
- Fluorescent or fluorogenic conjugates of small molecules (e.g., drugs and other materials)
- Reactive forms of biologically important molecules
- Enzyme substrates
- Sensors and stains (e.g., calcium indicators and total protein stains)
- Optimized reagents for use with novel instruments and applications
Frequently Asked Questions
A. It depends on the product. We can always send you less than the full yield we get, but if you request a quote on the “minimum” amount, we’ll quote the quantity that will give you the lowest total price.
Q. If a catalog product has been discontinued, can you make it as a custom?
A. Sometimes. Most of our former products are available as customs, but not all. Please ask and we will check on the product you are interested in.
Q. I’m in a hurry; can you rush my project?
A. We will do our best to accommodate any special needs. Let us know your schedule when making a request, and we’ll keep you apprised of the options. Some rushes may not be possible or may incur an extra fee.
Q. Will you make the product according to a protocol I provide?
A. We can manufacture according to your protocol, but we recommend allowing us the flexibility to make improvements.