Fast-Track Your Research
Cloning can sometimes be difficult and time-consuming—especially if you need to create custom vectors, handle multiple sequences at once, or if you need to express proteins using multiple systems. Our Custom Services team can quickly complete these project phases for you, so you can skip the technical hurdles, focus on the biology, and expedite end-results.
From custom vector design to high-throughput protein expression, we have a solution to meet your needs.
Custom TOPO® Cloning Adaptation Services
If you have a favorite cloning vector or a vector that you wish to use for a specific assay, let TOPO® Cloning experts adapt it for you. Now any vector you choose can be adapted for TOPO® cloning PCR products in 5 minutes at high efficiencies.
- Learn more about Custom TOPO® Cloning Adaptation Services
Gateway® Vector Construction
The Gateway® Vector Conversion service includes the following steps:
- Gateway® Vector Construction: Subclone a Gateway® cassette into your vector of interest to create a Gateway® destination vector.
- Validation methods: Gateway® LR reaction to show successful recombination & sequencing to confirm the cassette is in frame with a tag if one is present.
- Delivery: Converted vector as glycerol stocks, vector maps and sequence reports.
Learn more about Gateway® Vector Conversion
Custom Gene Synthesis
- Learn more about Custom Gene Synthesis
ORF Cloning Services
The ORF Cloning services offer a number of options including:
- ORF cloning from a template: PCR cloning from a template provided by the client or an Invitrogen™ clone collection, cloning into a Gateway® Donor or TOPO® vector and then full-length sequencing.
- ORF cloning from a library: PCR cloning from an Invitrogen™ cDNA library into a Gateway® Donor or TOPO® vector and then end-read sequencing.
- Transfer ORF's into Gateway® expression vectors: ORF's can be transferred to a broad range of Gateway® expression vectors in bacterial, mammalian, yeast, lentiviral, adenoviral, baculoviral & cell-free expression systems by an LR or BP recombination reaction. Search for your ORF Clone >
For more information or to order a service, call 800.955.6288 x4, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.