Get started using your Instruments & Services features
- Sign in to your lifetechnologies.com account.
- Select the “Instruments & Services” link from the “Your Account” drop down menu.
- Go to the Instruments or Labs section and click “Add an Instrument”.
- Find and select your instruments by entering your serial numbers into the search box.
- If you cannot find your instrument, click “Request to have it added” and complete the form.
- If desired, group your instruments and click “Submit.”
- All other boxes will be grayed out unless you have been designated as a Site Administrator or Lab Administrator.
Under the Help section, watch the "Instruments" video for instructions on how to set up your Instruments page.
Note: If your "Add Instruments" button or link is greyed out or inactive, please contact us immediately so we can activate your instruments and services information.
Benefits of becoming a Site Administrator or Lab Administrator
All users are automatically assigned “End User” status for the Instruments & Services pages. If you would like Site Administrator or Lab Administrator functionality, request access through the “User Preferences” link on the left side navigation.
When you become a Site Administrator or Lab Administrator, you will be able to:
|Site Administrator||Lab Administrator||End user|
|Establish user roles||x|
|Add, edit, or remove instruments or contacts in "Labs"||x||x|
|Add or edit instrument details||x||x|
|Add, remove, and group instruments||x||x||x|
Under the Help section, watch the "Labs" video to understand all of the benefits of setting up and utilizing the Labs features.
At this time, instrument use and care information is available in the United States, Canada and most countries in Europe.
Partner with Life Technologies experts to import and catalog all of your instruments in your Portal
Find answers to your questions