What is a web quote?
A web quote utilizes your account pricing to prepare a document that displays an order total, including any applicable tax and handling charges. This document can then be saved or printed for your records, or used in your internal procurement process. While we don’t anticipate a significant number of price changes throughout the year, prices may change at any time without notice, which may render your web quote inaccurate.
Please contact your account manager with any questions about your pricing.
How do I generate a web quote?
- Sign in to your account. Please note: your account must be activated in order to create a web quote. This is to ensure your account pricing is applied to your order.
- Add the products to your cart that you want to include in your quote.
- If you have an additional quote (P-, D-, or R-) or promotional code, apply it to your cart.
- Click the ‘Generate web quote’ button, which will create a printable/savable PDF of your web quote.
How do I complete a web quote purchase?
There are a few ways to complete your purchase. You can:
- Click ‘Begin checkout’ in your cart to finalize your order
- Transfer control of your cart to your purchaser or procurement department, and allow them to finalize your order
Please note: Do not enter your self-generated cart ID when you place your order. This may cause delays.