Software Update REV 21773
Important Installation Instructions
- Insert fresh USB drive with at least 50MB available
- Right click “Download” link for Software Update
- Select “Save Link as”
NOTE FOR IE USERS: If the file name reads .zip, change to .amg
- Select USB Drive and press save (File name should have .amg extension)
- Plug the USB stick into the data port on the lower right side of the EVOS® support arm.
- Click the Settings button to open the Settings dialog box, and then select the Service tab.
Note: Changing settings in the Service tab will affect the instrument’s performance. If service beyond the software update is needed, contact your EVOS® distributor. If you do not have your distributor information, contact Technical Support.
- Click the Update button in the Service tab. A verification progress bar should appear. If a missing update notification pops up, be sure the USB with the update file is fully plugged in. Click OK and then click the Update button again.
- After file verification, an update permission dialog will pop up. Check the revision details and click Yes to start the update.
- The screen will display update progress. When the update is complete, the main EVOS® screen will reappear.