Updating QuantStudio™ 12K Flex Real-Time PCR System Software or Firmware
STOP if your instrument is connected to a Twister robot. If this is the case, please contact your service engineer before upgrading software or firmware.
If you are upgrading the software on a computer that controls the instrument, a firmware upgrade may
- 1. Launch the software and go to the Instrument Console.
- 2. Remove the Instrument icon from the “My Instruments” group.
- 3. Add the Instrument icon back to the “My Instruments” group
- 4. A wrench symbol will appear next to the Instrument icon. Click it to download and upgrade the firmware. (Do not interrupt instrument or computer during the upgrade process.)
- 5. After the firmware upgrade is complete, touch screen will provide a prompt to turn off the instrument.
- 6. Wait 20 seconds, and turn on the instrument.
- 7. Repeat steps 1–3 to reconnect to the instrument.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.