Cloning Basics Support
Explore our “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems. Browse through our "Guides and Tools" section to access a comprehensive portfolio of product-related support resources.
Guides and Tools
- Webinar: Introduction to Simplified Vector Design and Integrated Gene Synthesis Ordering Through New Vector NTI Express Designer Software
- Webinar: The Basics of Cloning
- Webinar: Move Beyond Traditional Cloning and Editing
- Webinar: Fast, Simple Alternative to Traditional Cloning
- Webinar: Plant Genome Engineering
- Webinar: Plant Sequencing
- Webinar: Genetic Analysis Solutions for Plant Science
- Webinar: Synthetic TAL Effectors for Targeted Gene Activation in Plants
- Browse our site for: Training, Events and Webinars
From custom vector design to high-throughput protein expression, we have a solution to meet your needs.
Gene synthesis outperforms traditional cloning by providing fast turnaround times and guaranteed sequence accuracy. Construct design and optimization services are also available in order to fine tune the expression of your gene(s) of interest.
GeneArt® Plasmid Services include flexible offerings covering construction of plasmid vectors customized for your needs, and subcloning of your sequence into any vector, including the Gateway® vector system. Concentrate on your research goals and leave your plasmid construction and subcloning work to us.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.