Gene Synthesis and Mutagenesis Support
Explore our “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems. Browse through our "Guides and Tools" section to access a comprehensive portfolio of product-related support resources.
- What factors does the GeneOptimizer® process optimize for my synthetic gene?
- What vector will my gene be cloned into when using GeneArt® gene synthesis services?
- Are there standard primer sites that I can use in your pMx vector for sequencing?
- What is a variant and what are the guidelines for variants?
- What is the difference between the GeneArt® Site-Directed Mutagenesis PLUS Kit and the GeneArt® Site-Directed Mutagenesis System?
- I cannot cut out my gene of interest using Xba1. Why is this?
- I don’t think my sequence is accurate. What should I do?
- I am not getting a PCR product using your GeneArt® Do-It-Yourself Gene Synthesis Kit.
- I’m confused with the primer concentration to use for the GeneArt® Do-It-Yourself Gene Synthesis Kit.
- I followed the recommended PCR conditions for my Site-Directed Mutagenesis studies using the GeneArt® Site-Directed Mutagenesis kit, but am not getting a product.
Guides and Tools
- Brochure: GeneArt® Gene Synthesis and Related Services
- Table: GeneArt® Standard Vector (pMx) Zero Cutter Restriction Enzymes
- Vector Map: GeneArt® Standard Vector (pMx) Map
- Search our database for Product Documents: Manuals , Vector Maps , Citations and References
- Search our database for Quality and Safety Documents: MSDSs , COAs
- DNAWorks (v3.2.2) : We recommend using this tool when designing oligonucleotides for synthetic gene synthesis by PCR-based methods. Codon optimization for a specific organism is offered.
- GeneArt Web Portal for synthetic Gene Synthesis and downstream applications (variants, subcloning, etc.)
- GeneArt Primer and Construct Design Tool for use with GeneArt Site-Directed Mutagenesis kit
- Restriction Enzyme Finder
- Vector Selection Tool
- Vector NTI: a bioinformatics software package
Gene synthesis outperforms traditional cloning by providing fast turnaround times and guaranteed sequence accuracy. Construct design and optimization services are also available in order to fine tune the expression of your gene(s) of interest.
GeneArt® Plasmid Services include flexible offerings covering construction of plasmid vectors customized for your needs, and subcloning of your sequence into any vector, including the Gateway® vector system. Concentrate on your research goals and leave your plasmid construction and subcloning work to us.
GeneArt® Precision TALs provide custom DNA-binding proteins for accurate DNA targeting and precise genome editing. Unlike other technologies that limit the choice of targets, or provide ambiguous results, GeneArt® Precision TALs enable the targeting of any locus in the genome.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.