End-Point PCR and PCR Primers Support
Explore our “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems. Browse through our "Guides and Tools" section to access a comprehensive portfolio of product-related support resources.
- How do I store my oligos and what is their stability?
- What level of purification do I need for my PCR primers?
- Can you compare the DNA polymerases you offer by fidelity, maximum amplicon length, and 3′ A-overhang?
- Does Platinum® Taq DNA Polymerase High Fidelity enzyme mix leave 3′-A overhangs on the PCR product for subsequent cloning into a TOPO® TA or original TA vector?
- Can you suggest some guidelines that will help me design my PCR primers?
- I received my primer order, but the yield is lower than the scale that I ordered. Why is this?
- I’m getting no bands from my PCR product. What could cause this?
- What can I do to eliminate nonspecific bands in my PCR?
- I’m seeing smearing after PCR. What is causing this?
- I’m getting low yield of the desired fragment. What am I doing wrong and how can I increase my yield?
- Overview: PCR Essentials
- Overview: PCR Literature and Resource Library
- Overview: PCR & RT-PCR
- Overview: Platinum® Taq DNA Polymerase
- Overview: Oligo Quality Control
- Overview: Primer Design Tips & Tools
- Overview: Technical Resources for Oligonucleotides
- Overview: Specialized Primers & Oligos
- Comparison Table: qPCR vs. Digital PCR vs. Traditional PCR
- Comparison Table: One-Step & Two-Step RT-PCR
- Protocol: PCR protocols
- Protocols: Oligonucleotides
- Selection: Choosing a Thermal Cycler
- Selection: Choosing your PCR Enzyme and Master Mix
- Selection: Choosing your PCR Accessories (Tubes, Strips, Plates, etc.)
- Selection: Choosing your Reverse Transcription-PCR kit
- Tables: Electronic Codes for Ordering
- Video: PCR Video Library
- Video: Introduction to PCR
- Workflow: Reverse Transcription Essentials
Custom synthesized oligonucleotide primers, probes, and genes, all built to your custom specifications.
From custom vector design to high-throughput protein expression, we have a solution to meet your needs.
Gene synthesis outperforms traditional cloning by providing fast turnaround times and guaranteed sequence accuracy. Construct design and optimization services are also available in order to fine-tune the expression of your gene(s) of interest.