PCR Thermal Cyclers Support
Explore our “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems. Browse through our "Guides and Tools" section to access a comprehensive portfolio of product-related support resources.
- How do the VeriFlex™ Blocks work on the ProFlex™ PCR System?
- What types of plates or tubes do I use with the GeneAmp® PCR System 9700?
- How do I perform the temperature verification on the Veriti® Thermal Cycler?
- Is the 2720 Thermal Cycler capable of running a gradient?
- How do I program an infinite hold in the GeneAmp® PCR System 9700?
- How do I fix my problems with PCR?
- How do I replace lost calibration files on the GeneAmp® PCR System 9700?
- How do I get the ProFlex™ PCR System to connect to the mobile app?
- How do I get the wireless connection for my ProFlex™ PCR System?
- My PCR tubes got deformed after the experiment. What is wrong?
Guides and Tools
- Brochure: PCR Essentials Thermal Cycler Selection Guide
- Brochure: Veriti® Thermal Cycler
- Guide: SimpliAmp™ Thermal Cycler
- Guide: ProFlex™ PCR System
- Guide: Veriti® Thermal Cycler
- Guide: 2720 Thermal Cycler
- Guide: GeneAmp® PCR System 9700 Base Module
- Guide: Temperature Verification for GeneAmp® PCR Systems 2720, 9600, 9700, 9800, and Veriti® Thermal Cyclers
- Technical Note: Re-Entering Lost Calibration Values on the GeneAmp® PCR System 9700
- Search our database for Product Documents: Manuals, Product Literature, Citations and References
- Search our database for Quality and Safety Documents: MSDS, COA
- Overview: ProFlex™ PCR System
- Overview: Veriti® Thermal Cycler
- Overview: GeneAmp® PCR System 9700
- Overview: 2720 Thermal Cycler
- Selection Table: Thermal Cyclers
- Selection Table: Instrument Service Plans
- Video: ProFlex™ PCR System Unboxing
- Video: ProFlex™ PCR System Made Easy
- Video: Proflex™ PCR System—What If
- Video: Veriti® Overview and Virtual Tour
One central location to handle all your instrument and services requests.
From custom vector design to high-throughput protein expression, we have a solution to meet your needs.
Our custom DNA oligos are made to your specifications, with rigorous quality control and quick turnaround. They can be used in a variety of applications, including PCR, cloning, sequencing, and gene detection.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.