Reverse Transcription and RACE Support
Explore our “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems. Browse through our "Guides and Tools" section to access a comprehensive portfolio of product-related support resources.
- What are the main differences between AMV- and M-MLV-derived Reverse Transcriptase as well as SuperScript® II and SuperScript® III Reverse Transcriptase?
- What is the difference between SuperScript® III RT and the SuperScript® VILO™ RT used in SuperScript® VILO™ cDNA Synthesis Kit?
- Can I purchase the SuperScript® III buffer separately?
- How do I design my gene-specific primers for my GeneRacer® experiment?
- I’d like to generate double-stranded DNA (dsDNA) from mRNA. Do you have a kit for this?
- I’m getting no bands after electrophoretic analysis of my amplified RT-PCR products. Can you please offer some tips?
- I’m getting unexpected bands after electrophoretic analysis of my amplified RT-PCR products. Can you please offer some suggestions?
- I’m getting PCR products from my 5’ RACE, but they are not full length. What should I do?
- I’m getting no RACE PCR products. What could be the cause of this and what do you suggest I try to fix this?
- I’m getting ambiguous results with my FirstChoice® RLM-RACE Kit. Do you have any suggestions?
Guides and Tools
- Overview: Reverse Transcription Essentials to Elevate Your Research
- Overview: Sample Preparation for PCR, Real-time PCR & RT-PCR
- Overview: GeneRacer® Advanced RACE Kit
- Overview: SuperScript® Reverse Transcriptase
- Overview: cDNA Synthesis with SuperScript® III RT
- Overview: SuperScript® One-Cycle cDNA Kit
- Comparison: One-Step & Two-Step RT-PCR
- Selection: Which Reverse Transcription Enzyme is Right for You?
- Selection: Choose the Correct Reverse Transcriptase for cDNA Synthesis
- Selection: Which RT-PCR Kit is Right for You?
- Selection: RNA Priming Strategies
- Video: Reverse Transcription
- Video: Unboxing SuperScript® Vilo™ cDNA Synthesis Kit
- Robust cDNA synthesis with SuperScript® III Reverse Transcriptase
- Browse our site for: Training, Events, and Webinars
Our custom DNA oligos are made to your specifications, with rigorous quality control and quick turnaround. They can be used in a variety of applications, including PCR, cloning, sequencing, and gene detection.
From custom vector design to high-throughput protein expression, we have a solution to meet your needs.
Gene synthesis outperforms traditional cloning by providing fast turnaround times and guaranteed sequence accuracy. Construct design and optimization services are also available in order to fine-tune the expression of your gene(s) of interest.