GeneMapper® ID-X Expert Opinions
- What is an Expert Assistant?
- What is an Expert System?
- GeneMapper® ID-X Workflow
- GeneMapper® ID-X Getting Started
- GeneMapper® ID-X Software Features
- GeneMapper® ID-X Software Verification & Training
- GeneMapper® ID-X Expert Opinions
- GeneMapper® ID-X Software Articles
- GeneMapper® ID-X Software Resources
- GeneMapper® ID-X Software FAQs
"With the advances made in higher throughput sample punches of convicted offender cards, robotic pipetting workstations, multicapillary instrumentation, and multiplex single amplification chemistry and the outsourcing of convicted offender samples, the bottleneck today has shifted from sample processing to sample data review for eventual upload into NDIS...The incorporation of expert systems into laboratory processes will lead to a reduction in time required for the data review process of convicted offender samples and submission to NDIS."
NIJ Technical Consultant
"Expert systems in forensic DNA analysis will eventually become essential for every crime lab. It is the next step in the evolution of our field. Years from now we will wonder how we ever worked without one."
Gary Shutler, Ph.D.
DNA Technical Leader
Washington State Patrol
Crime Laboratory Division